- How long have you been in business?
Kelley’s Kookies has been in the kitchen working hard to create delightful experiences for our customers since 1988.
- Where is Kelley’s Kookies based?
We are based in beautiful Orange County, California.
- Who is Kelley’s Kookies named after?
Kelley is the name of our Founder Marcella Onishi’s daughter, and the company’s first taste-tester.
- How can I work at Kelley’s Kookies?
We are always accepting applications and resumes; please visit our careers page for more information.
- Where do the recipes come from?
All of our recipes came from either our founder Marcella or her mother, having been handed down from generation to generation.
- How long do the cookies last?
Because of our special shortbread recipes and baking techniques, our cookies last about 6-8 weeks.
- Which cookies are sugar-free?
Sugar-Free Almond Shortbread and our Sugar-Free Shortbread.
- Which cookies have nuts?
Chocolate Chip, Macadamia Chocolate Chip, Chocolate-Dipped Macadamia Shortbread, Kelley’s Delight, Macadamia Ice Box, Macadamia Shortbread, Melting Moments, Peanut Butter, Pecan Shortbread, White Chocolate Macadamia, Sugar-Free Almond Shortbread, Ice Box, and Rock Kookies.
- How do you keep nuts from contaminating other cookies?
We fully adhere to Federal and State health codes to minimize cross-contamination by thoroughly cleaning the contaminated equipment before the next use. However, there is still a potential for those who are allergic.
- Do Kelley’s Kookies need to be refrigerated?
If you are in a very warm climate, Kelley’s Kookies are best kept somewhere cool.
- Why do some packages have more cookies than others?
We cut and dip our cookies by hand, so not all of the cookies will be the same size or have the same amount of chocolate on them. In order to ensure that the same amount goes into each package, we package them by weight as opposed to the quantity.
- How fresh are the cookies?
We bake cookies every single day. However, some cookies need to be refrigerated for a day before packaging. We pride ourselves in the quality of our cookies, so you’ll always receive the best!
- Which cookies are the most popular?
Our most popular cookies are the Macadamia Chocolate Chip, Melting Moments, and the Chocolate-Dipped Macadamia Shortbread. All of our cookies are amazing though, and we’re sure you’ll find your favorite.
- How long will it take to receive my order?
Orders before 12 p.m. PST will be processed within 1 business day; otherwise it will be processed the following day. Standard ground shipping can take up to 5 business days, meaning you should generally receive your order within 7 business days.
- Can my order be gift-wrapped?
We do not currently offer gift-wrapping, however our gift sets come in beautiful boxes that make gift giving easy.
- Can I include a message with my order?
Yes, we can include a personalized message to give your order a personal touch.
- Does Kelley’s Kookies ship internationally?
We do not currently ship internationally.
- Can I change my delivery address after placing my order?
Please call us immediately at 888-804-1999 and we will try our best to change the address.
- Can I change my preferred delivery date after I place my order?
Yes, please call us at 888-804-1999 to speak to a customer service representative.
- Can I cancel my order?
If you need to cancel your order, it must be done before the order has been shipped.
- Is it possible to bill my company for business gifts?
You can leave a deposit via company credit card to begin the ordering process, however we do require that our business customers pay in full before the order is finalized and shipped or delivered. Contact us for more specific details.
- Can I place my order over the phone?
Yes, please call one of our friendly and helpful customer service representatives at 888-404-1999.
- What if I have more questions?
We are happy to answer any questions you might have. Give us a call at 888-404-1999.
- Where can I find a Kelley’s Kookies retail store?
Please go here to find the nearest retail store.
- How many retail stores are there?
We currently have three retail locations with more planned. You can also find us in select specialty markets across Southern California.